Are you in charge of planning trips for your school, club, church or organization or have a group of friends that like to travel?
Well, here is your chance to get a step up on those travel plans! Our experienced charter department can help you plan an unforgettable trip of a lifetime. Our charter department will do all the work: purchasing tickets, arranging overnight lodging and organizing your schedule.
Why booking a bus with us has its benefits:
- Our drivers are knowledgeable, safe and friendly.
- The driver (s) stays with your group throughout the tour allowing the tour director and driver to develop a good working relationship resulting in a smoother, more efficient and enjoyable tour for your clients.
- Drivers are professionally dressed in a uniform. They not only represent our company, but are a reflection of your services as well.
- Our coaches are first-class, late model, kneeling coaches equipped with restroom, VCR/DVD and air conditioning.
- We offer competitive rates for first class service!
- 24-hour emergency call numbers reach a staff member, not an answering machine. Our office is staffed 6-days a week, but in the event of an emergency you can reach a staff member any time of the day, any day of the week.
Regardless of where you want to go, the Friendly Wolf will show you the respect worthy of all our patrons and employees. Our charter representatives will cheerfully answer your questions, make notes of your interests or special needs for follow-through and guide you through the booking process.
For over sixty years, the "Friendly Wolf" has symbolized both the fun and serious business of ground transportation. Built on family values of loyalty, care and respect; Wolf's Bus Lines has a transportation constancy that our patrons appreciate. You will too! The "Friendly Wolf's" have family values that can make your journey a pleasant one.
Wolf's Bus Charter Policies
For Your Safety - Unplanned Stops and Special Detours.